2 Roman blinds made up in a Laura Ashley fabric. They have blackout lining, chrome chain with a breakaway connection that complies with child safety regulations.
I received this photo of one of a pair of blinds that I have just made for a client. The fabric was a bargain remnant but you would never know to look at them. I think they look fabulous!
It is quite satisfying when you can get the pattern matched so well when joining together widths of fabric.
I have just completed this gorgeous project. I made 3 pairs of interlined goblet heading curtains and 4 shaped roman blinds with cord and tassels.